SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (closed)
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – IT / Oil & Gas / Audit, Risk, Compliance / Pharmaceutical, Healthcare
Base Salary DOE + OTE Uncapped Commission + Structured Career Path to Manager/Director level
HOLIDAY TARGETS to 5* Destinations / LUNCH CLUBS to Michelin Star restaurants in London / QUARTERLY COMPETITIONS prizes in include European Breaks, iPads, SLR Camera!
The Parallel Group is made up of specialist Recruitment Companies dedicated to the delivery of high quality permanent and contract staffing solutions to businesses and organisations throughout the UK and Europe. These companies consist of Parallel Consulting, Apollo Solutions, Pangea Resourcing and iPharm Consulting. We specialise in a number of sectors which include;
IT/OIL & GAS/RISK, COMPLIANCE, AUDIT, IT AUDIT/ PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE
Our expertise is well recognized in delivering tailored IT programmes for companies within the Financial Services, Banking, Mobile Telecoms, Insurance, Consultancy, i-Gaming, Digital Media, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Oil & Gas and E-Commerce sectors.
Based in modern, well equipped offices right in the heart of Fulham, a great location for businesses, bars and restaurants and easy access to Fulham Broadway station, with easy connections to Earls Court, Wimbledon, Victoria and Waterloo. We require a number of Recruitment Consultants to join our rapidly growing group due to great success and extensive expansion plans. Working with professional people in a hardworking environment, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most successful consultants in the business, the potential to earn money you have always dreamt of and a clear and structured career path tailored to your experience and to guide you on your way to becoming a Manager/Team Leader/Director. You will also benefit from working in a buzzing, dynamic team environment with no micro management or hard KPI’s and full support.
We are looking to recruit a number of experienced Recruitment Consultants to join anyone of our companies within the group and become an integral part of the business.
Experience in any recruitment sector is welcomed although experience in the above areas is an advantage. You will be responsible for the full 360 recruitment cycle, consisting of new business development and candidate delivery, maintaining and nurturing client/candidate relationships and most importantly selling your services and expertise within a competitive industry. This is a great opportunity to build a team around you on a dual or contract/perm desk and have access to the best candidates on the market via our database, networking, Linkedin and Job boards. In return for your hard work, you will get full support to help you on your way to becoming a successful team manager/leader/director within the industry along with fast track promotion and an OTE that will make your friends green with envy! Last year our Top Biller billed over half a million pounds and had his best year in recruitment yet! Several trainee consultants were promoted after only being in the role for four months due to hard work and our tailored training programme.
You will need……
- To be motivated by success, recognition and money
- To have a proven track record in recruitment within any sector although expertise in the areas above is an advantage
- To be extremely hungry and ambitious for success
- A proven track record within your market and consistent billings
- To be confident with excellent communications skills
- To work well under pressure and have a competitive nature
- To be able to demonstrate strong achievements
- A tenacious attitude and the desire to work for a company that actively encourage an entrepreneurial approach to each individual.
If you are all of the above then we are definitely the company for YOU!
We offer great support and mentoring throughout your employment and pride ourselves on rewarding our successful consultants well. Benefits include:
- A competitive, uncapped commission structure
- No geographical restrictions
- In some cases, the autonomy to run your own desk within an unshared market
- A chance to move up the career ladder with internal promotion based on meritocracy
- Champagne lunches at Michelin star restaurants
- Regular competitions – recent prizes include European breaks, PS3’s, Red Letter days, Cash prizes, Vouchers
- Holidays to great destinations, some of which include New York, Miami and Hong Kong
For an immediate interview, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Leigh Edwards – Group Recruitment Manager, email@example.com