Entrepreneurial Solutions Architect
Entrepreneurial Solution Architect
Are you a driven self-starter? Budding entrepreneur? Looking to blaze your own trail? Then this position may be your dream come true. Right now Zmags is launching a major strategic push into the eCommerce segment, and a key component is to create an internal professional services team whose goal will be helping customers become successful at catalog eCommerce. As one of the first people on this team, you will not only build out your own role, but you’ll be instrumental in shaping the entire department—along with its goals.
As the Solution Architect, you will be a key driver in finding out what services we need to deliver to our customers, so they’ll be successful in catalog eCommerce, and get the full value from our products. This is a unique opportunity to become a new-business driver, and to build a company inside a company, as you fulfill your entrepreneurial dream.
The overall responsibilities of the Solution Architect are to work with customers in architecting and implementing eCommerce solutions that take advantage of the Zmags solution to drive further revenue. The implementation of solutions will consist of analytics integrations, product integrations, dynamic content integrations, and other tasks that enable customers to take full advantage of the value of the Zmags solution.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Becoming the first solution architect, helping shape your role and building up the professional services team atZmags
• Work with customers to design, plan and implement professional services engagements
• Develop custom work that will solve customer pain points
• Work with internal/external graphic designers and developers to meet customer requirements
• Funnel information from customers and customer solutions back to the engineering team to build new capabilities into Zmags products
• Participate in presales calls and meetings with customers to assess needs, define product delivery, and execute delivery
• Take ownership of high-quality product delivery
• Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
• Minimum 3 years experience within the eCommerce industry
• A+ developer that knows how to build scalable, customer-centric solutions
• Driven, committed and hardworking individual that gets the job done
• Experience with JAVA, HTML5 and Flash
• Experience with Magento, ATG, Demandware or other eCommerce platforms
• Minimum2 years experience working with Google Analytics
• Solid project management skills
• Experience working with customers and delivering custom solutions
• Passionate about delivering customer success
Zmags, the industry’s leading rich-media marketing software, enables retailers, marketers and brand owners to inspire and engage customers, both online and on mobile devices. Zmags transforms content into interactive digital publications, enriched with vivid graphics, video and interactive flash, that engage readers and inspire action. TheZmags analytics engine tracks reader behavior and provides metrics-driven insights and analysis, enabling clients to continually improve the customer experience, optimize marketing ROI, and increase sales. E-Commerce functionality, such as shopping cart, wish list, and integration with commerce infrastructure, makes Zmags a powerful merchandising solution capable of boosting online and offline sales. Zmags is used by more than 2,500 companies in 50 countries, including 10% of Fortune 500 companies.
Are you our new Solution Architect?