Account Manager (Inside Sales) (closed)
Looking for uncapped earning potential in the expanding ERP/CRM market? Join us at EdgeRock Technology Partners at our West Kennedy Blvd offices in Tampa right by the InterContinental to be a part of our growing team!
EdgeRock Technology Partners is a national staff augmentation and consulting services firm with a specialized focus in SAP and Oracle. Our consultants are experts in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management, Data Warehouse, and Supply Chain Management technologies within these applications.
We are looking for dynamic, assertive, and high-energy individuals to contribute to our dedicated sales teams in our downtown Tampa location. People currently in this role realize an aggressive incentive-based earning potential that rewards development and growth within the organization. We provide the many tools and technologies required to allow progressive and motivated recruiters to capitalize on the many opportunities that exist in our market.
Our sales representatives (“Client Services Manager” or “CSM”) are responsible for targeting, qualifying, and maintaining strategic business relationships with our existing and prospective customers. CSM’s service a national client base. The successful candidate must be comfortable cold calling from internal lead generation, building relationships over the phone, using technology effectively, is ready to learn, is disciplined, detail orientated, motivated, and possesses excellent communication skills. She/he will have the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work with a positive demeanor in a fast-paced, team orientated environment. The daily responsibilities include closing outbound business development calls and collaborating with the technical recruiting teams regarding upcoming opportunities and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform phone-based inside sales with only occasional travel
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with decision makers (mid-level executives , Directors, CIOs, Project Managers, CTOs)
- Generate opportunities through networking and prospecting both cold and warm accounts
- Identify project-based staffing needs and qualify budgets, timelines and decision-making process
- Maintain performance standards
- Record your sales activities in our applicant tracking system
- Collaborate and coordinate information with the recruiting team
- Develop a working knowledge of our core focus in ERP and BI
- Negotiate the standard business terms (rate, payment, non-solicitation, etc.) with our clients in an effective manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective, enthusiastic, and well-developed phone skills
- Positive attitude and high energy level
- Results and incentive driven; motivated to meet long and short term goals
- Previous inside sales or telemarketing experience desired
- Competitive salary, performance based commission, bonuses awards, and recognition
- EdgeRock offers company sponsored health and dental insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, holidays and paid time off, 401(k), and other exciting benefits
To be considered for this opportunity, please send resume to Malcolm Love at firstname.lastname@example.org.