VP of sales, localisation company - USA (closed)
Identify, qualify, develop and close new business opportunities which result in successful, profitable and long term client relationships. The person will be responsible for developing business in the U.S. market. The main goal is to achieve the sales targets set on a monthly and annual basis. Travelling, meeting clients, participation in trade shows are part of this job. This is an independent position and requires good planning, organizational and scheduling skills.
- Identify new business opportunities and build long-term relationships and repeat business with diverse clients in the U.S. and overseas, primarily in life sciences, IT, heavy equipment and manufacturing sectors; meeting clients and presenting customized project solutions and cost estimates
- Achieve and exceed minimum agreed sales targets
- Planning sales and marketing strategy for U.S. market
- Representing our client in customer tenders, RFP/RFI/RFQ processes, ensuring realistic client expectations are set and successful achievement of bid
- Work closely with key functional team members in order to pursue and close business opportunities which ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Managing team of sales representatives
University degree preferably in Economics, Language Studies, Technical or Business Studies Management or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience solely in Sales positions
- 3 plus years experience in the translation and localization industry
- 3 years of experience in successful management of the sales team
- Proven track record of sales success and achieving the targets
- Experienced in navigating large complex organizations
- Proven experience of the sales life cycle (lead generation through to business closing) of large, corporate, long term deals
- Track record building loyal client base and long term strategic partnerships. Ability to effectively understand client business needs and provide solutions
- Ability to understand and exceed the customers’ expectations
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, strong presentation and networking skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills
- Strategic, pro-active planner and forward thinker
Spanish, German would be an advantage.
Excellent computer literacy skills, desired knowledge of the following applications: CRM, CAT tools, TMS/CMS, Webex
Highly competitive salary and a personalized benefits package
To apply, send an updated resume to Melissa: email@example.com or call 00353 1 6336633 for more information