**** Performance Tester ***
One of our Fortune 100 Financial Clients is looking to fill multiple contract to hire Performance Engineer positions based out of Jersey City,NJ.
Roles and responsibilities
• Develop and drive performance test strategies to replicate production client patterns/usages and to validate software changes
• Tune software and underlying components (hardware, middleware, databases etc.) for optimal performance (response times and throughput)
• Provides input and insight to the software design and architecture process
• Model business requirements to evaluate performance impacts
• Works with cross functional project teams to define performance metrics and acceptance criteria
• Analyze and resolve performance bottlenecks
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science is preferred
• 5 or more years of experience in the field of software performance management
• Proficiency with HP Load runner/ HP Performance Center
• Performance tuning experience with Web 2.0 technologies is a must (AJAX, Java Script, Weblogic, Websphere, Apache, IIS, etc.)
• Performance tuning/optimization experience with relational databases (Oracle, DB2)
• Performance tuning experience on OS and Network technologies (Wintel, UNIX, TCP/IP)
• Experience with standard profiling/monitoring tools - Wily Introscope, Dynatrace, eG, Opnet, etc.
• Working experience on complex client/server environments
• Software Development background is a plus
• Financial industry experience is a plus
• Expert written and communication skills
To Setup an interview with the client, please click on "APPLY” and send in your resume along with contact info or feel free to contact:
Thank you for your time and interest.