Enterprise Sales Representative - Inside Sales (closed)
The Enterprise Sales Representative will promote and sell the company's software solutions and services through outbound telephone and on-site calls to potential customers. They will support the efforts of the President of the company by participating fully and contributing to the team-selling process, and they will develop relationships with customers by utilizing excellent communication skills and a high degree of professionalism.
This position includes: prospecting of qualified leads; phone sales; online product demonstrations; proposal writing; sales presentations; contract negotiations; and support of the overall sales and marketing efforts.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Proven track record of selling complex enterprise solutions over the phone
· 3-7 years of sales experience.
· Consultative sales experience
· Exceptional verbal and written skills
· 4 year college degree required
· Some travel will be required.
Desired Selling Experience:
· Enterprise Software / SaaS
· Applicant Tracking System or HR Software
· Government / Public Sector
· Higher Education
· Utilities or Transportation
· Human Resources
Attributes for Success:
· Self motivator with a strong work ethic
· Ability to handle objections and relate to users
· Ability to work independently as well a member of a team
· Strong organizational skills and working knowledge of salesforce.com
Our client, a Los Angeles based software development company, builds and delivers Software as a Service (SaaS) and is the market and technology leader in their space.
Compensation and Benefits:
Our client offers an exciting work environment with plenty of opportunities for career advancement. They offer a competitive salary, commission and a great benefit package.