Move, Inc., is the leader in online real estate and operator of the Move Network of real estate web site for consumers and real estate professionals. The Move Network of websites captures more than 15 million monthly visitors and includes: REALTOR.com®, Move.com®, Moving.com, TOP PRODUCER® Systems, ListHub, SocialBios.com, Builders Digital Experience, Featuredwebsite.com, Homefair.com, Newhomesource.com, SeniorHousingNet.com,™ and HomeInsight. Move, Inc. features a mobile real estate experience through its Realtor.com mobile real estate search applications for the iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone 7, and Android. Move, Inc., also powers the real estate experiences on MSN Real Estate and AOL Real Estate.
Play an integral role in the acquisition marketing efforts of the #1 Internet site in the Real Estate category. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager position is responsible for the management, optimization and success of a multi-million dollar paid search/performance marketing effort. S/he will actively drive the development and execution of Performance Marketing initiatives across multiple channels and Move, Inc. sites to cost-effectively deliver against established business metric goals. This is an opportunity to hone a variety of skill sets – product management, product marketing, search engine optimization and marketing, business development and business intelligence – and become an expert on the full range of Move’s businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for multi-channel online acquisition marketing strategy including SEM, mobile, affiliate, display advertising, social media and CPC email
- Manage 3rd party SEM management agency and 3rd party vendors to achieve defined goals and strategic objectives
- Maintain positive relationships with external account managers from various search engines
- Develop, test, and analyze keywords, ad copy, bidding strategies and landing page URLs to maximize results, drive volume, and reach company targets
- Use site testing platform to create, optimize and test products and features in order to promote leads, capture new users, and increase user engagement and full-page relevance
- Work with external partner and internal cross-functional teams to prioritize, create, implement and analyze multivariate tests
- Evaluate site pages and products to identify opportunities for optimizing product performance, while maintaining perspective of the costs and benefits to the entire product suite and company
- Proactively create forecasts, identify trends and create models to predict and improve performance across all campaigns/channels
- Manage tracking, reporting and analysis of campaigns with the goal of improving overall campaign performance
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly activity, efficiency and management reports; including presenting weekly status updates to business owners
- Perform additional analysis and provide business insights as needed; share insights with SEO team
- Recognize product opportunities through competitive research and testing that promote additional revenue, user engagement and traffic streams
- Develop business plans for products and present them in the form of business requirement documents (BRDs), PowerPoint decks, and Excel ROI models
- Use quantitative and qualitative skills to make data-driven decisions
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in managing SEM campaigns directly using Google Adwords and Microsoft adCenter
- 6+ years experience in SEM and PPC management/Performance Marketing
- BA/BS degree (MBA preferred) in marketing or related field
- Experience with Web Analytics software such as Google Analytics and/or Omniture
- Experience working with search engine management tools and/or agencies
- Experience with multivariate testing and optimization preferred
- Full understanding of all Performance Marketing metrics including CTR, ROI and ROAS
- Superb written and oral communication skills; excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong Excel skills with experience building complex spreadsheets, including pivot tables, multi-function formulas and elaborate graphs
- Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external vendors/partners.
- Strong project and vendor management skills
- Must be able to think creatively and remain paid search channel agnostic
Move, Inc. offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment including a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays. What should excite you about this company is not where it’s located or which dental plan we offer, but the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing the real estate industry and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an industry that touches everyone’s lives.
Move is an equal opportunity employer.