Event Planner for DEANZLIST (closed)
Internship Position as a Part-Time deanzlist Party Planner / College Coordinator (Atlanta) www.deanzlist.com You will be the "face" of deanzlist. This really is a great opportunity to shine in your field of expertise.
At deanzlist, we love what we do -- and it shows! deanslist Adventures is the division of deanslist which creates and guides uniquely packaged college events for friends to enjoy in and around their city. From events like evening Snow Tubing Parties to Whitewater Rafting weekends to Shootin' & Drinkin' events, our job is to dream up amazingly fun things for fun people to do in their area.
As a part-time College Coordinator your primary responsibilities will include assisting the Event Manager with the execution of our events. Whether you are handling registration, giving a welcome speech, or initiating a dance party, you are engaging with our customers and making sure that everyone is having a great time. Experience Coordinators should be dynamic, friendly, and full of life -- they are the heartbeat of our division!
Passion and professionalism combined with healthy doses of contagious energy, smarts and fun -- then sprinkle in a sense of humor -- that's us!
What does a College Coordinator do?
- Acts as the 'face' of deanzlist Adventures throughout the course of the event
- Engages with everyone while still maintaining full control of the event, from logistics to safety
- Assists the Event Manager with event logistics and event execution (College Coordinators are not responsible for planning the event)
- Accounts for every detail and makes sure that each event is run seamlessly
- Ensures that all of our customers are having fun and enjoying the event
- About to enroll / currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Dynamic, engaging and exciting personality
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated experience as a leader
- Strong problem solving ability
- A great sense of humor
- Consistently fun with a strong work ethic
- Evidence of social leadership in various facets of life
- Preferably 2+ years of professional experience
- Ability to be 'on' for a full day or weekend
- MUST reside in the city (or the immediately surrounding area)
- Flexibility - you have to be willing to run a Shootin' & Drinkin' event one weekend and a cooking class the next week, followed by a beer tasting the week after
Please submit a cover letter telling us why this job is perfect for you (be creative!), and your resume.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com as all resumes are being reviewed here.
We look forward to hearing from you! We value your time and we are willing to give you a break!
www.deanzlist.com deanzlist provides video uploads to "make the list", local college classifieds, college forums for college jobs, college housing, Dean's Daily Deals, college personals, college related services, local college events and more!