Lead Process Engineer (closed)
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering
- 10-15 years of experience, 5+ of those years within the refining sector
- Professional Engineering license preferred
- Solid experience in refining and oil and gas production facilities
- Proven process design experience
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent team/leadership communication skills
- Able to perform effectively in a fast-paced work environment with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Able to establish and maintain positive client relationships
- Willing and able to travel on short duration assignments
- Review detailed chemical design of projects for technical accuracy, compliance, completeness and feasibility to governing codes and Client requirements.
- Establish technical guidelines, devises new approaches, applies existing criteria in new manners and draws conclusions from comparative situations.
- Assign chemical design work and supervises accomplishment of same.
- Require very little to no supervision.
- Able to identify improvement opportunities, and define scope of work to accomplish.
- Author Process Design Bases/Memorandums
- Perform computer simulations using Hysis and/or Pro II
- Develop Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) and P&IDs
- Generate process equipment specifications, line lists, and PSV audit files
- Interface with other project disciplines and outside vendors
- Author operating manuals and lead operator training for new facilities
- Participate on process hazards analysis teams
- Develop Process Study/Project Definition execution plans, schedule, trends, and progress reports
- Mentor less experienced process engineers and conduct performance reviews