Senior Java Programmer/Analyst (closed)
Senior Programmer/Analyst with Java and WebLogic Services
Location: Ashburn – VA
Candidates should have to work on W2
- This position is for a Senior Programmer/Analyst with Java and WebLogic Services experience to support development for PreOrder/Order Entry applications. The Senior Programmer/Analyst will analyze and correct system issues and implement enhancements as needed. This is a development role working with Business Engagement, Project Management, Testing, and Implementation.
- Programming Background in: Java, J2EE(EJB, JNDI, JDBC), JAX-RPC,JAX-WS, MQ, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XML, Annotations, Ant (preferred).
- Solid experience writing complex queries using.
- Strong experience with: Weblogic 11g, Unix, SOAP UI, HTML, Servlets, XSLT, CVS, Eclipse.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and lifecycle processes.
- 5+ years experience with Java development concepts, object oriented design, web service development and service oriented architectures.
- Define, document and execute test cases to effectively validate code changes being maintained.
- Maintain application documentation, including functional/technical design documents, unit and UAT test cases, and implementation documentation. Investigate and resolve system issues. Provide support for applications developed and be able to resolve problems encountered. Proven ability to apply technology to the solution of real world business problems and will be considered subject matter expert in business functional areas. Performance tuning for weblogic 11g.
- This support is both during normal work hours and off hours 24/7, as required, to bring application back into Service Level Agreement times.
- Follow company change management processes.
- Must possess excellent communications skills to be able to work within the internal IT and business organizations as well as our outside vendors.
- Telecom industry background is desirable.
- College degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 10+ years experience in information technology and a willingness to learn the tools not presently understood.
- 5+ Telecommunications preorder/order entry, provisioning and plant systems experience.
- Flexible to help resolve critical production issue that may occur 24x7.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a team environment.
- Must be detail oriented and self-managing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Vijay Kumar | JB Software and Consulting, Inc
SBA certified Small Disadvantaged Business.
TX HUB / WOBE / WMBE / MBE Certified
1333 McDermott Drive, Suite 200
Allen, TX 75013
469 828 9076 Direct
877 804 8540 Main
214 432 3747 Fax