Software Engineer, Mobile Apps (closed)
PatientKeeper is searching for a well-versed software developer to join its iPhone development staff. PatientKeeper develops and maintains mobile applications for the healthcare industry on IPhone, BlackBerry and Android platforms. In this position you will work to support our newly released products and build new features and products.
- Proficiency in object oriented design (Objective C, Java).
- Proficiency with XML technologies (XDS, XPath, XSLT).
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving solutions.
- Thorough understanding of multi-threaded application design.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, ANSI SQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Graphics Design and Usability experience / background.
- Familiarity with J2EE application servers (Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss).
- Experience in an enterprise application development environment.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of recent iPhone development experience.
- Solid computer science foundation.