Senior Software Engineer (closed)
Davis Engineering specializes in the placement of Engineering professionals throughout New England. We currently have a need for a Senior Software Engineer with experience working in a medical device environment. If interested in this position, please send your resume in a Word Document or send me a message. Thank you for your consideration.
The Sr. Software Engineer will be a technical leader for this discipline. In that role the Sr. Engineer will lead engineering tasks such as design, implementation, testing and documentation
- Lead software effort as part of a team in product development including:
- Design (Architecture and Software Design)
- Implementation of deliverables
- Documentation of deliverables
- Work/Lead as assigned by management to investigate NCs, CAPAs and Complaints to determine any issues.
Manage a technical project as project lead as assigned by management. In this role the Sr. Engineer would lead a product development project effort with a multi-disciplinary team from start to finish.
Be a major contibutor and/or owner of the software development process within the organization. This includes development of procedures and work instructions for software development, selection and implementation of development tools and techniques.
Bachelor of Science in Software or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science. Strong skill level in engineering principles (Design, Implementation, Documentation, Troubleshooting).
Masters of Science in Related Field or equivalent experience
7+ years working experience with software design and development
- Skill in C++ embedded programming on Posix complian Rtos's
- Experience in with medial regulations (fda, 13485, gmp...etc)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills including presentations (internal & external customers)
- Must possess high degree of organizational skills and be a self-starter
- Ability to work in team environments
- Ability to plan and prioritize activities
- Ability to work independently to meet assigned project deadlines