Senior Process Engineer (closed)
- Join an emerging oil shale technology company at the forefront of the industry
- Live in the stunning Colorado Rockies and travel internationally during the year
- $150K base + relocation + full medical + up to 6% matching 401K
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with an independent oil shale technology developer with facilities based in Western Colorado. Committed to developing and licensing its unique technology, this company also provides a range of engineering and consulting services to oil shale project developers globally.
The engineering team requires a professional, innovative and detailed Senior Process Engineer to be based at their pilot plant and travel internationally to consult to clients. You will be part of an team dedicated to identifying, developing and delivering innovative solutions and process improvements for oil shale technology.
Your key duties will include and not be limited to:
- Provide project development/conceptual engineering support for development of technology
- Evaluate and analyze plant operational data and use it to refine and improve processes
- Identify problems and troubleshoot a wide range of complex mechanical problems
- Conduct trend research on equipment, techniques, and methods
- Develop reports, queries, and forms to extract data from engineering databases
- Prepare and/or revise SOPs, PFDs and P&IDs
- Present operational reports to management
- Serve as a company representative working at client's sites
To be considered for this position you will possess the following:
- BS in Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering
- 12+ years experience in solids and liquids process operations
- Proven background working on process plant equipment and instrumentation
- Strong analytical, project management, problem solving and data management system skills
- Experience with startup, testing and commissioning projects highly regarded
- Understanding of OSHA, MSDA, and hazardous area requirement
- Ability to work extended hours, including weekends and holidays as required
- You will be required to travel internationally for 6-8 week assignments throughout the year.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
To APPLY for the position please email your resume in word format to email@example.com quoting position reference CM13490.
For questions please contact Conor Murdock on +1(720)932 8196