Java Swing Developer
The Developer, under the guidance and supervision of the Team Leader, develops applications according with the customers' specifications. He is expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff.
The Developer must possess advanced technical skills. As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, the Developer is expected to learn these technologies quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating them with our systems.
As a Developer you will:
- Develop and write the required code for specific applications.
- Collaborate with Team Leader and other company staff to ensure that the current suite of applications is meeting the clients needs.
- Draft design documents for all new software applications.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Keep your project tasks status updated.
- Report status periodically to the Team Leader or his supervisors - by request.
- Train specific clients on the use of the application if required by the company.
- Conduct training for new programming staff if required by the company.
In order to qualify for the company projects, the Java Developer must have relevant experience with Swing and Oracle databases. Web development experience is also required and working history with billing and customer care systems in the telecom industry is definitely an advantage.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Higher education diploma - technical profile.
- Relevant development experience of at least 3 years.
- Good conceptual and analytical thinking, synthesis.
- Experience in prioritizing tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English and Romanian.
- Ability to work productively in a team.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Good and efficient problem solving-response.
- Professional, assertive, creative, energetic.
- Initiative, spontaneity.
- Active listening abilities.
- Planning abilities.
- Able to work well under deadline and with less supervision.
- Pro-active, positive attitude.
- Action and self-improvement oriented.