Senior C++ Developer
The Developer must possess advanced technical skills. As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, the Developer is expected to learn these technologies quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating them with our systems.
As a Developer you will:
- Develop and write the required code for specific applications.
- Collaborate with Team Leader and other company staff to ensure that the current suite of applications is meeting the clients’ needs.
- Draft design documents for all new software applications.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Keep your project tasks status updated.
- Report status periodically to the Team Leader or his supervisors - by request.
- Train specific clients on the use of the application if required by the company.
- Conduct training for new programming staff if required by the company.
In order to qualify for one of the company projects, the Developer must:
1. Have experience with C++, Linux, and network programming;
2. Have experience on crossed platforms – Windows, Unix, Mac;
3. Be senior and have very strong algorithmic skills plus experience with neural networks and some knowledge about Image and Text analysis.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Higher education diploma – technical profile.
- Relevant development experience of at least 3 years.
- Good conceptual and analytical thinking, synthesis.
- Experience in prioritizing tasks.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, in English and Romanian.
- Ability to work productively in a team.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Good and efficient problem solving-response.
- Professional, assertive, creative, energetic.
- Initiative, spontaneity.
- Active listening abilities.
- Planning abilities.
- Able to work well under deadline and with less supervision.
- Pro-active, positive attitude.
- Action and self-improvement oriented.