Sharepoint SECURITY Developer Needed! Moving FAST!!!
JOB DESCRIPTION: SECURITY DEVELOPER for SHAREPOINT
• SharePoint Security Developer needed to develop and implement SharePoint claims based single sign-on (SSO) using a eDirectory based LDAP directory. A custom authentication provider will be used along with CA Site Minder and other standards based technologies to integrate SharePoint Foundation 2010 to the enterprise. There will be other non-SharePoint SSO implementations that the candidate will work with as well.
• We are seeking an experienced Developer who will participate in creating SharePoint environment which will be used to deploy Corporate Intranet Websites. The candidate will participate in development of the SharePoint Solutions and respond to the production support requests. This is an exciting position which will provide opportunity to learn web technologies. The requesting client team integrates content management, search engines, web analytics, security services and related web technologies. The candidate will have opportunity to integrate these services with SharePoint.
• Knowledge of LDAP and SSO standards based technologies. Experience in Sun, CA and Novell directory and SSO products is a plus.
• Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 authentication.
• SharePoint development knowledge is desired including web part development, workflows, event handlers, web services development, server configuration, deploying and supporting an enterprise SharePoint implementation.
• demonstrated knowledge and development experience with Microsoft .NET technologies using Visual Studio is required (ASP.NET 2.0/3.x/4.x, #, XML, etc.).
• Microsoft Shell Scripts knowledge is desired.
• Knowledge of Subversion for version control is a plus.
• Knowledge of internet security and integrating password service with websites running in Unix (Linux) and windows environment.
• 4+ years experience coding with .Net in an enterprise using Microsoft Visual Studio.
• Single Sign On (SSO) implementations using technologies such as CA Site Minder, CA Federation Services, SAML, ws-federation, and ADFS.
• Experience coding and implementing LDAP authentication and authorization schemes.
• Experience working with software design principles and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process. Ensure code and design meets standards.
• SharePoint development experience. The candidate must show ability to integrate web services and service oriented architecture.
• Experience with SharePoint Designer.
• Web Infrastructure and deployment experience. Demonstrate ability to write technical instructions for executing code deployments.
• Knowledge of Linux & windows administration. The candidate is expected to explain how to install SSL certificates and differentiate development techniques for SSL integration.
• Working knowledge of website monitoring and support.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Design, document and implement SSO for SharePoint Foundation 2010. Provide detailed implementation steps for middleware administrators.
• Provide expertise to other groups desiring to implement SSO for other applications.
• Document essential components and checklists for successful SSO implementations by other applications.
• Assist in the development of other non-security related SharePoint components, features, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred.
• Four or more years of experience in software engineering or security related software development.
• technical writing skills.
• analytical and problem solving skills
• analytical and creative problem solving skills to resolve highly complex software design issues and create new software for multiple products.
• interpersonal skills to interact with senior customers, management and team members.
• communication skills to interact with team members and senior support personnel.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This position will be on-site on the Houston campus.
Background Check (Criminal) *Yes
Confidentiality Agreement/Statement *Yes
Employment Eligibility *Yes
Temp to Hire
Thank you & Best Regards,Bob Dara @ Infoway!PH: 732-238-2122X212 --- email@example.comJob Website - http://www.hotrecruiter.comCareer Website - http://www.consultpal.comCorporate Website - http://www.infowaysoftware.com