Director, Global Total Rewards
As RightNow's Director of Total Rewards, you will research and develop a comprehensive total rewards strategy that is appropriate for all areas of our international organization. Once complete, you will implement and manage the deliverables associated with this strategy.
You will also collaborate with our HR leadership team to develop additional areas of our employee value proposition, such as work-life balance, performance and recognition, and career development initiatives.
Partner with RightNow’s Sr. Vice President of HR and company business leaders to develop a comprehensive total rewards strategy and philosophy. Recommend strategies and changes that are required to ensure market competitiveness, keep costs within budgets, and ensure continued legal compliance in the markets that we serve. Specifically:
- Conduct detailed analysis of our existing global compensation and benefits packages
- Oversee processes to benchmark your findings to ensure continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain measures to evaluate the total rewards strategies that you propose as they affect our company’s financial impact and employee engagement
- Translate strategic objectives into policies and programs and ensure complete implementation
- Understand and develop change strategies and engage staff to effectively support change
- Work with SVP of HR to develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for our total rewards programs
- Integrate industry best practices into our company culture and existing business practices
- Lead activities to design, assess, and manage software applications that will support the total rewards processes you develop
- Supervise selection and management of any compensation and/or benefits vendors that you may receive approval to engage
- Recruit, hire, develop, and mentor compensation and benefits team members to ensure a talent base that will continue to meet our company’s business objectives
- Evaluate all current benefits programs and structures to ensure competiveness and alignment with the total rewards strategy you propose, and make recommendations for:
- alternative programs
- new or revised benefit plans, structures, guidelines, and processes
- Identify opportunities and implement initiatives to increase employee engagement in preventative health care practices
- Evaluate all current compensation programs and structures to ensure competiveness and alignment with the total rewards strategy you propose, and make recommendations for:
- alternative programs
- new or revised compensation plans, structures, guidelines, and processes
- base salary increase and variable sales programs
- Maintain current, expert knowledge of executive compensation tax law and regulations; provide information to executives as required regarding potential issues/concerns, options/alternatives, etc.
- Oversee and take responsibility for all aspects of our 401K program
- BS or BA degree, preferably in a business discipline (MBA preferred)
- 8+ years experience in total rewards in mid-sized to large technology organizations
- In depth knowledge of leading compensation and benefits practices, regulations, and laws in the US, EMEA, and APAC
- Experience designing and administering strategic benefits and sales and non-sales compensation plans
- Organizational change management experience
- Demonstrated strong background in total rewards delivery programs, including vendor management and employee communications
- Strong skills in financial modeling and project management
- Effective communication skills
- Expert in Excel, Word and data base utilization/management
- Experience selecting, implementing, and utilizing compensation and benefits software/ERP solutions
- One or more of the following certifications are preferred: CBP, CCP, GRP, CSCP, CECP
Please apply online at www.rightnow.com/careers.
Please note: We do not accept non-solicited resumes and/or phone calls from third-parties. Any resumes received will be considered a gift.