Principal Statistician (closed)
I am currently recruiting for a new Principal Biostatistician role with a global CRO based in several locations in the UK. In this position you will be recognised internally and externally as a statistical expert.
This particular company has contributed significant expertise to assist their clients in the worldwide pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries with the development and launch of their products into the global market place.
- Provide broad statistical support, including trial design, protocol and CRF development on specific studies
- Lead production and quality control of randomisation, analysis plans, statistical reports and statistical sections of integrated clinical reports
- Support of Business Development, by actively attending internal and external client meetings, providing and discussing sample size scenarios, budget support and proposal development, attending and preparing bid defense meetings
- Good project management skills
- Thorough understanding of statistical issues in clinical trials
- University degree in Statistics, Mathematics or relevant Life Sciences equivalent
- Extremely competitive salary and package
- Lead and management responsibilities/training
- Client facing opportunities
If you are interested in this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 465 0057 for a confidential discussion.