Localisation Project Manager - Leeds Or London (closed)
Our client is a world-leading language management company, supplying translation and interpreting services to a wide range of multinational clients.
This is a challenging Leeds (UK), or London (UK) role, requiring a combination of project management, linguistic and IT skills to successfully deliver projects to many high profile clients.
For all of our global locations we require native or near-native language skills, e.g. native German for Düsseldorf & native Danish for Copenhagen.
For one specific role based in Copenhagen we require a native Danish speaker, capable of handling the translation needs of our Danish-speaking clients. We would consider other fluent Scandinavian speakers in either Copenhagen or Leeds.
We are ideally looking for candidates with at least 1-2 years localization industry experience.
- Management and co-ordination of translators, software engineers and DTP specialists
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring the progress of multiple projects
- Effective communication with clients to ensure customer satisfaction Basic awareness of HTML/XML
Skills and experience required:
- Degree level education. Language degrees and MA qualifications welcomed, but not essential
- At least 1 -2 years industry experience
- Client facing experience
- Strong commercial awareness
- High level of IT literacy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
We offer an excellent career progression plan and tailored training programmes, aimed at getting you onto the next rung in your project management career
To apply, send an updated cv to Melissa: email@example.com or call on 00353 1 633 6633 for more information.