Localisation QA Engineer (closed)
All Quality Assurance Engineers work as part of a team to produce a localized software product to the highest quality standards while at all stages reporting to their Project Lead.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Testing a software product on multiple platforms;
- Creation of test cases (scripts);
- File analysis (checksum);
- Entering bugs into a bug database;
- Bug regression;
- Completion of weekly status reports.
- Third level qualification in an IT related field - e.g.
- National Certificate in Applied Physics;
- Certificate in Computing;
- MSc Computing & Information Systems;
- N.V.Q. Level 2 using Information Technology;
- Higher Diploma in Information Technology;
- FAS Training Course – Localization Quality Assurance.
- Minimum 1 year’s QA experience with a software publisher or localization vendor;
- Understanding of localization process.
- Dynamic, flexible and self motivated;
- Organized and methodical;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Friendly and honest;
- Team player.
To apply, send an updated resume to Melissa: email@example.com or call 00353 1 6336633 for more information