Sr. Mobile Engineer (iOS) (closed)
Do you like to work on mobile applications that interact with millions of users? Would you like to become well versed in many of today’s top mobile platforms? Move is the developer and operator of REALTOR.com®, the top ranking search engine for real estate and neighborhood information. The REALTOR.com mobile app often places at #1 on iTunes Lifestyle apps section.
If you have the right technical chops and love working with latest technologies in mobile space, are outreaching and collaborate cross-functionally with various teams to consistently deliver quality mobile apps capable of seeking 5 star reviews, this is your opportunity to join a stellar high performing mobile team at Move, Inc . The Move Network of real estate sites (REALTOR.com®, Move.com®, Moving.com, SocialBios.com, to name a few) have the deepest consumer engagement among all real estate sites, with the highest number of unique users visiting the most pages and spending on average 250 million minutes per month.
Move is currently looking for a talented individual to join Mobile Engineering team in Campbell, California in the role of Senior Software Engineer – Mobile Applications. We are looking for mobile engineers with experience in iOS. Experience with other platforms is also highly desirable. Our mobile engineers have versatility and often apply their talent to multiple supported platforms. We have only begun to tap the potential of powerful mobile platforms such as iPhone and iPad. Your job will be self-initiated, dynamic and challenging.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Contribute to product and technology roadmaps – including feature and feature prioritization and platforms - for consumer, realtor, and broker-facing mobile applications.
- Identify new mobile technologies and opportunities, and how they might relate to or enhance our products and business.
- Participate in and initiate major feature development in mobile products and technologies.
Required background and skills:
- You inspire your teammates through your words, your actions, and frequent, small victories. As an individual contributor, you get your hands dirty.
- You define, implement, represent, and communicate your product development skills across organizational boundaries.
- You are highly productive, self-motivated, creative, and focused.
- You own your code and you adhere to best practices to maintain the highest quality code.
- You have strong mobile product development and technology foundations that show your effectiveness, including these areas:
- Strong ability in object-oriented analysis and design, and application of coding best practices.
- Fluency in Objective-C language and practical knowledge of iOS platform.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Mobile application development with high consumer design sensitivity.
- Experience in Android or mobile optimized web app development.
- Platform development theory as well as experience with developing and shipping mobile applications
- Agile development experience.
Education: BS CS or equivalent diploma required. MS CS or equivalent highly desired.
Experience: 7+ years work experience in software/systems. 2 years in iOS development
Location: Campbell, CA
Download our Mobile Apps: http://www.realtor.com/mobile