Creative, fast-paced publically owned Advertising and Marketing Services company is recruiting for an Accounting Manager for its mid-sized operations.
The position reports to the CFO and will be a senior member of the G/L team with managerial responsibilities including reporting into the public company with monthly deadlines.
Ideal candidate will have public accounting experience along with work experience in advertising, publishing, public relations or other communications-type industry. CPA is a plus. Additional requirements include excellent communication skills (both written and oral), analytical and supervisory skills, strong computer skills and the ability to multi-task. Require experience working with various accounting programs (Hyperion a plus).
· Undergrad Degree, Acctg Major, CPA a +
· 7 to 10 years’ experience max with combination public/private
· Recent experience working for a publically traded company
· Experience with Solomon and Hyperion
· Confident, strong communication, leadership and people skills