Corporate Auditor (closed)
Senior Financial Auditor based in London. This position will report to the Audit Manager.
· Plans, organizes and performs various audits worldwide, including financial/ operational / Compliance (FCPA) or information systems audits, within cost and time budgets.
· Develops accurate and complete audit work papers that adequately support audit findings and documents work performed.
· Timely prepares audit points summarizing findings and recommendations and discusses them with auditee.
· Performs internal control testing and documentation in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
· Timely prepares draft audit reports for Supervisor/Manager review and Director/IT Manager issuance to division Management.
· Reviews and ensures that audit findings are representative and work papers comprehensive and fully supported.
· Develops cost effective solutions to control weaknesses or inefficiencies noted.
· Coaches and trains auditors on an as-needed basis.
· Participates on special projects and investigations on an as-needed basis.
· Travels 50-60% of the time.
· Handles special projects, as assigned.
Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications:
· Proven experience in internal or external auditing, and/or relevant experience. Public accounting firm experience preferred and certification required (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP).
· Experience with SAP a plus. Advanced PC skills, including Word and Excel.
· Experience as a forensic auditor including relevant experience testing compliance with the FCPA
· Data mining experience with CAAT's including ACL.
· Language skills: French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic would be desirable