Java Developers (closed)
• Work closely with business and service delivery team to ensure appropriate business measures are defined
• Create technical design recommendations for developing and integrating programs per written specifications
• Examine applications to ensure adherence to Application Engineering guidelines, processes and procedures
• Utilize multiple programming languages and software technologies to ensure applications are suitably fit for use and admissible for maintenance/upgrades
• Test, modify, and implement application codes; make standard modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with high-level specifications, application support and industry standards
• Evaluate service level issues and suggested enhancements escalated by Service Delivery Team to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
• Engage third party suppliers on applications support issues
• College degree in related technical or business area, specialized training and/or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 7 years of application development work experience.
• Minimum 5 years of Internet application development work experience.
• Strong teamwork skills
• 24/7 Customer Support and Service Delivery Model - Proficient
• Application Development - Proficient
• Business Analysis - Basic
• Business Applications Knowledge - Basic
• Business Continuity Testing Knowledge - Basic
• Java Development - Proficient
• Database Development - Proficient
• Technical Problem Resolution - Proficient
• Solid experience in Java design, coding, testing and debugging techniques.
• Solid experience in enterprise level J2EE platforms using J2EE design patterns.
• Strong SQL knowledge / Oracle experience (PL/SQL)
• JAVA, Spring, Spring MVC, DOJO, AJAX
Sr. Technical Recruiter