Embedded Software Engineer (closed)
Embedded software developer for various in-vehicle automotive body controller products (central controllers, lighting, gateway, board-support packages, window controls, door locks, memory seats, tire-pressure monitoring, etc.). Responsible for many areas of leading a team and performing software development of both new products and model year changes on existing products for the Body & Security business unit.
Embedded software engineering experience to include application development and other aspects of embedded software to include: device drivers, CAN/LIN communication layer, Vector CANtech communication code interfacing, diagnostics, application and flash bootloader, conversion of specifications into code, testing and preparation of code for production. Leading team on software coordinations, software integrations, directing code development to meet customer expectations.
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering: Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related
· Minimum of 3+ years of embedded software programming experience in a automotive, military or medical device manufacturing environment. 5 + years of experience is preferred
· C programming skills
· Embedded experience / micro controller knowledge
· Model Driven Development ? Matlab, Statemate
· Formal Development Process knowledge
· Automotive Domain or similar (Military / Aviation / Medical)
· Software Project Management (projects 3 to 25 developers)
· Raw programming experience ? Does not want testers or validators
· Full understanding of micro controller
- Experience with automotive electrical products such as Key FOB's, Seat Controls, Hardware, Heat Controllers, lift gates, roofs and Security/Communication systems