The ERP Developer will develop custom solutions or integrations for projects in an ERP & CRM environment. The position will increase customer satisfaction through continuous improvement and delivery of quality products in the areas of Financials, HR, Payroll, and Order Management.
- Codes, develops and tests programs, system integrations, scripts and tools to support business applications including required fixes to production problems
- Builds scalable and reliable applications and tools
- Participates in structured code review/walkthroughs, researches and documents problems, and communicates accurate and useful status updates
- Reviews, creates, and approves requirements documents and functional content for operational documentation
- Adopts usability standards for UI components
- Meets with end users to analyze business processes, understand requirements, and recommend technical solutions
- Studies and establishes connectivity with network systems, databases, search engines, ERP and CRM systems
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science or Equivalent (2 years applicable experience)
- Experience with ERP & CRM systems (familiarity with NetSuite ERP & SalesForce CRM desired
- 2+ years development experience, including VB.NET and ASP.NET
- Experience with systems integration, requirements gathering
- Intermediate or better MS SQL, VB script, SQL
About the Company
SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI) provides powerful and affordable IT management software to more than 100,000 customers worldwide – from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. Focused on the real-world needs of IT professionals, SolarWinds products are downloadable, easy to use and maintain, and provide the power, scale, and flexibility needed to manage today’s complex IT environments. SolarWinds’ growing online community, thwack, is a gathering-place for problem-solving, technology-sharing, and participating in product development for all of SolarWinds’ products. Learn more today at http://www.solarwinds.com .
SolarWinds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.