Kinesiologist, Calgary (closed)
Under the supervision of theTeam Lead/Manager,the Kinesiologist will provide Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) to measure a client’s ability to perform work and related tasks to determine the feasibility of and barriers for return to pre-injury work and/or proposed vocational work options. The Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE report) assists with rehabilitation and/or vocational planning.
In additiontheKinesiologist will be responsible for the:
- Design, implement and supervise graded exercise, work conditioning and /or work hardening programs;
- Record functional and subjective findings in client charts;
- Set functional goals with client input;
- Provide group orientation and education as well as one on one education;
- Perform biomechanical, fitness an functional assessments;
- Complete functional components of reports for initial, progress and discharge;
- Ensure return to work plans with client and employer are developed and documented on client chart;
- Perform functional testing/evaluation.
- Completed BSc. Kinesiology
- Registered member AB Kinesiology Association and holds Liability insurance
- At least 2 years related clinical experience
- Experience in WCB claims and case management or similar experience, ideal
Please apply in confidence to: employment@OrionHealth.ca quoting KIN-FCE and CALGARY in the subject line of the e-mail.
Thank you to all who have taken the time to submit applications; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.