Application Support Engineer
The position will extend the opportunity to test enterprise applications, work with developers in building out carrier grade software products and do system administrative, implementation, configuration and maintenance work in a next generation enterprise production environment. This position requires a balance of knowledge, ingenuity, and the ability to solve problems outside of any candidate's core area of expertise. The successful candidate must be able to plan carefully to manage production traffic while performing complex configurations. The focus of the role is:
* Production Support - Maintaining a stable production environment through focus on the messaging applications therein. Includes interacting with Customer Care on rapid fault resolutions and process design / improvements.
* Software Deployment – Q/A, requirements gathering/clarifications, bug management.
* Coordinating system and network upgrades and deployments with the Network Engineering and System Engineering teams.
* Coordinating on solution design, deployment, and launch testing with the Sales teams and Clients.
* Providing level 2 & 3 support and mentoring to the Network Operations Center team.