AltaSource Group is seeking a Java SDET for a growing company in the E-Commerce industry. This client is expanding due to positive growth and are using the latest scripting and automated technologies in a Unix environment. If you enjoy bringing process and best practices to the table as well as the day to day Java SDET responsibilities, this job is a great fit for you! http://altasourcegroup.force.com/careers/
Our client has both an established team of internal employees, as well as a team of consultants from AltaSource working side by side. They currently have a team of Java developers handling the development and will need a great automation tester in Java to handle those duties.
The current team is tight knit, has lots of fun working together, and they want to maintain that by bringing a strong, positive attitude to the team that has finesse to navigate a large organization and understand the different players involved to get them to buy in. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5+ years of overall Java SDET expertise required, specifically with Java automation/Junit, both with web and client server applications.
- 2+ years of blackbox test expertise, preferably in large scale, enterprise environments with thousands of users
- Previous professional experience setting up a QA practice, including best practices, methodologies, and getting buy in from internal clients, managers and technical peers
- A positive, energetic attitude and the proven ability to work seamlessly b/w cross-functional teams. Have fun at work, and deliver results while doing it! :)
- Previous test experience with Java web/client server applications to include financial, booking, e-commerce, and various other internal business systems a huge plus.