European Marketing Manager (closed)
EUROPEAN MARKETING MANAGER - LONDON - MOBILE ADVERTISING
A market-leading mobile advertising organisation is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to help to grow their user and client base across Europe. This mobile advertising company has already demonstrated a winning formula and superior product solution across the Americas and it is now time for this organisation to become a major player in the European mobile advertising market.
In a unique role that combines B2B and B2C marketing, the European Marketing Manager will be responsible for devising and implementing marketing campaigns and strategies across this mobile advertising organisation's key European markets. With this organisation in start-up mode in Europe, the European Marketing Manager will play a key role in building the European business. As the first member of the European marketing team, you will report to the European VP and will receive support and backing from the marketing team in the US.
- Align with global marketing objectives, participate in the preparation of EU-specific annual marketing plan/budget and execute accordingly
- Provide project management and coordination for marketing/communication plans including providing creative input, writing/editing and championing the approval process from inception to execution
- Ensure the organisation's brand integrity and image is appropriately aligned with marketing strategies in order to support business objectives
- In conjunction with the overall marketing efforts, work with our partners to create and execute marketing opportunities
- Recommend short and long-term marketing strategies aimed at acquiring new users in the EU
- Execute advertising campaigns, promotional activities and public relations programs as appropriate
- Global tradeshow participation and special event attendance as required
- Coordinate PR activities with local PR agencies
- Work co-operatively with other staff
- Foster positive consumer and team relationships
- Keep up to date on market area changes, consumer and business trends as well as industry and competitive activities
- Keep management, staff and internal stakeholders informed of advertising schedules, events, etc.
- Plan and execute special projects as required
- Assist Marketing & PR executive team with day to day duties as required
- Related University Degree in Marketing
- 3-5 years of marketing or related experience
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Knowledge of mobile marketing industry an asset
- Relationship Skills – Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills; ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships at all levels; ability to exercise confidentiality
- Organizational/Multi-Task Skills – Ability to allocate one’s time effectively, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines; ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, and adapt to new ideas and constant changes
- Computer Skills – Strong skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working in a public company would be an asset
- Comfortable working remotely
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to make a huge impact on the mobile advertising space. This mobile advertising organisation is committed to replicating its successes in America across European markets and are offering an excellent salary designed to attract the best talent available.
For more information about this European Marketing Manager opportunity, please email email@example.com.