- Works with Project Engineer regarding all instrumentation and control systems as they relate to compressor packages.
- Oversees the company's electrical system designs and ensures that these designs comply with various codes and area classifications.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering. (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree is preferred)
Essential skills and experience:
- 5 or more years of experience in separable natural gas compressor business or related industry, including 2 years specifically dealing with separable natural gas compressor packages is preferred.
- Understanding of electrical codes
- Sufficient understanding of engine, electric motor, and compressor control systems.
- General understanding of the selection and application of natural gas compressors.
- General understanding of piping codes and pressure vessel codes
- Must have strong computer skils, and ability to effectively operate all required programs and systems.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
- Conduct significant amounts of standard office equipment operation which requires ability to reach, feel, and touch with fingers, hands, and arms.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds.
- Noise level is usually quiet, but the employee is required on an occasional basis to work in production areas where noise levels are usually loud.