J2EE/Java Software Developer (closed)
Please contact: email@example.com 512-592-3317 for more information!
#1 Java Programmer Analyst for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity.
Java Developer (Struts, Spring and Hibernate)
Skill Set/ Background Needed:
- 4 – 7 years work experience
Programming experience in Java/J2EE – should have strong grasp of basic Java and higher level concepts such as Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets.
- Understanding of Transaction Management principles (Front to Back End)
- Candidate must be able to code/develop applications that are scalable and can maintain performance in a high transaction and high availability system
- .Net applications development experience since has a few client applications that are created in .Net..
- WebShpere; iSeries; DB2 experience a BIG plus
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Understanding of Project Methodologies
- Very enthusiastic and ability to take ownership of projects
Nice to have Qualifications:
- Experience with DB2 Database.
- Experience in building Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Services.
- Experience with WebSphere App Server
The candidate will independently research, design, and develop complex computer software systems based on customer requirements. The candidate must communicate effectively between organizations, work with internal and external customers to understand the requirements and provide solutions to those requirements, multitask between new development projects and production support, develop working relationships with peers and customers, demonstrate expertise in business concepts, development methodologies, and provide exceptional customer service.