IDM Identity Manager Integrator.
Job DescriptionDetails are as follows:
Title: IDM Identity Manager Integrator
Requirement : IDM Identity Manager Integrator
Location : Plano, TX and Philadelphia, PA and Richmond, Virginia
Duration : Permanent
• Implementation of Sun Java System Identity Manager tools for Access Request forms/workflows and provisioning / de-provisioning of user access.
• Work with Operational team in specifying technical requirements for Access Request forms in IDM and ensure the right architecture/design is implemented in enabling for the business
• Specifying guidelines and supporting processes for integration, administration and maintenance
• Developing general purpose services, usable by a variety of authorized systems and applications
• Customization of Sun Identity Manager product functionality to fulfill requirements that cannot be met with standard out-of-box functionality
• Interaction with application teams that manage major user repositories and/or need to automate/standardize user access request process, to gather requirements, design and deliver solution to integrate with IDM implementation.
• Gather requirements and Guide / recommend the right integration pattern for applications needing services, taking into consideration the impact to the environment and standards set
• Recommend improvements, corrections, remediation or requirements for associated projects.
• Create and maintain documentation for security related activities and metric reporting.
• Advocate secure computing practices and procedures, and communicate Information Security best practices throughout the company.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly identifying the best option in a emergency situation
• Ability to work with different teams and interact with technical and business folks across the Enterprise
Experience and Demonstrable Skills
This position requires the following qualifications and experience:
• Bachelors or degree in Information Technology, a related discipline
• Master degree OR a minimum of 3 years information technology and security experience;
* 3+ years’ experience of information security experience with a focus in Sun Identity Manager development and integration; understanding of business processes associated with user management lifecycle and ability to design and implement work-flow and rule-based provisioning solutions that meet complex business requirements preferred;
* 3+ years’ experience with Sun Directory Server; preferably development experience with LDAP via JNDI preferred;
* Must have 3 years’ experience with web application development using J2EE components such as JSP, Servlet, Web Service, JDBC, JNDI, etc., and experience with web application deployment on BEA WebLogic platform; in addition to, performance tuning, configuration, support, and troubleshooting web applications on a Weblogic platform
* Must have a good understanding of XML concepts, experience with development using XML a plus
* Working experience with building and using ANT scripts
* 2+ years’ experience and familiarity with most of the following: Microsoft NT/2000/2003 and Active Directory, Apache/IIS Web Servers, Oracle Database, Linux, HP-UX, AIX, Microsoft Exchange
* Demonstrated experience with all phases of the system development lifecycle at an enterprise level;
* Demonstrated project leadership experience handling multiple work-streams simultaneously;
* Attention to detail;
* Demonstrated track record as a team player; and
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
the client will also sponsor H1B
Relocation expenses will be shared by my client.
Base Salary is open and depends on your experience.
Salary + Benefits are Also Given