Infrastructure & Operations Manager (closed)
Infrastructure & Operations Manager
The Judge Group is looking for an Infrastructure & Operations Manager for a contract to hire role with our client in King of Prussia, PA. The right candidate will ahve the following background and experience. If you are interested in this opportunity please apply through this post or send your resume to email@example.com.
In the role of Infrastructure & Operations Manager, you will oversee functions including network, security operations, server/storage management, data center, and back office operations. The position will ensure all requirements for infrastructure services are achieved. The environment will be available 24x7 and based on ITIL best practices.
Manages the technical advice and guidance on installation, adaptation, configuration or enhancement of company technical products, programs and systems. Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions. Oversees the expertise for resolving technical problems. Technologies may include Networks (Cisco, Extreme), Firewalls, VPN, Remote Access, Servers (Windows, Unix), Core Applications (Exchange, AD, DNS, Desktop, Software Distribution/Patch, Asset Management, etc.), VoIP, SharePoint, Performance Management/Monitoring (HP Openview, Cisco Works, Tivoli), and Service Management (Remedy).
The successful candidate will be required to communicate frequently with Program Management, Customer Management, and staff. Will be required to develop performance reports/metrics, write policies/governance/service level agreements, and chair change process boards. Additional requirements include: staffing, direct staff management, creating work schedules, assigning day to day tasking, and ensuring staff adhere to process and policy requirements. Experience will include leading technical proposal teams, solution & concept of operations (conops) design, basis of estimate (BOE) for cost development.
On call or extended after-hour support may be required.
• Data Center management/operations/engineering experience
• Experience as a second level manager
• Experience as a manager, project manager, and/or team lead for technical projects to include project planning.
• Demonstrated background in systems engineering/technical solution development for medium enterprise environments (2000+ users)
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft server and major storage technologies
• Knowledge of ITIL / IT industry best practices and lessons learned in the candidates areas of expertise.
• Excellent written and oral communications
- Need to be able to obtain a SCI Clearance.
• Knowledge C&A, CMMI, SOA, Requirements Analysis, COBIT, Six Sigma or LM21
• Knowledge of government standards related to processes and procedures in classified areas
• Familiarity with FISMA or SOX requirements
• Commercial IT experience
• Existence of a current SCI clearance.