Subsea Service Tech (closed)
Subsea Service Technician
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) Is A Leading Global Provider Of Technology Solutions For The Energy Industry. Named By FORTUNE® Magazine As The World's Most Admired Oil And Gas Equipment, Service Company In 2010, The Company Has Approximately 10,800 Employees And Operates 25 Production Facilities In 15 Countries. FMC Technologies Designs, Manufactures And Services Technologically Sophisticated Systems And Products Such As Subsea Production And Processing Systems, Surface Wellhead Systems, High Pressure Fluid Control Equipment, Measurement Solutions, And Marine Loading Systems For The Oil And Gas Industry.
What FMC Technologies, Inc Offers:
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k): FMC offers a competitive 401(k) plan with generous matching contributions for non-union full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours per week. If you choose to participate in the 401(k), FMC will match your contributions dollar for dollar, up to the first 5% of your eligible pay (up to IRS limits). For those eligible non-union employees hired or rehired on or after January 2, 2010, FMC also provides a company contribution of 4% of eligible pay-whether you participate in the plan or not.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): You earn PTO based on your years of service with FMC. These days can be used for any reason-vacation, personal time, family illness, occasional sick days, etc.
- Extras: The FMC EXTRAS Program is a voluntary benefits and discount program. This includes home and auto insurance, pet insurance, home electronics, personal computers, wireless phones, mortgage programs, automotive discounts, deals on travel and entertainment, and much more.
- Facility: Clean environment with high safety standards. Free parking with secured access. On-site cafeteria and dining facility.
The Role You Will Play:
- Assemble and tests assemblies according to FMC specifications.
- Apply and develop basic skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment.
- Complete required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
- Clean up components after assembly according to FMC specifications and verbal or written instructions.
- Input labor details into Labor Tracking System (LTS) for cost tracking purposes.
- Use material handling equipment to move parts and components from one work or storage area to another as required.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of dangers in work area.
- Practice good housekeeping in work area.
- Learn procedures and practices safety to prepare for next level
- Assist other Assemblers as assigned in more advanced functions as part of training.