Network Cisco Engineer (closed)
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 512-592-3317 Austin Career Opportunity**
Experience/Skills Musts Design, Configuration, Installation, Voice, Data. Data Center infrastructure.
3 - 5 years Information Technology or related business area.
- At least 3 years Cisco IOS WAN/LAN, IP Voice Systems, Windows AD, Windows 200X and Desktop Support in a TCP/IP environment.
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to interface with end-users in a courteous and professional manner.
- PBX configuration, changes
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent civilian or military experience
Implements database, web, storage, application, PC/desktop, management, or network infrastructures. Administer and maintain network and voice infrastructure. Responsible for the overall administration functions for voice and data network infrastructure. Other functions include creating and implementing Voice and Data systems software configuration changes. Responsible for monitoring the operation of the WAN, LAN and branch office phone systems, troubleshoot Level 1, 2 & 3 problems and ensure SLA's are met.
- Install, configure, and maintain technical systems to support business processing requirements.
- Provide technical support, assist in the evaluation of new products and services, and may manage vendor service level agreements.
- Install and troubleshoot systems to ensure functional objectives of the business are met.
- Implement and maintain system management software, as well as research, analyze, and implement software patches and hardware modifications to resolve deficiencies.
- Maintain production change control schedule and, when needed, assist in the change control.
- Support and schedule operating systems installations and upgrades, as well as layered software packages, in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Assist with the configuration and maintenance of physical and logical components.
- Monitor, analyze, and tune the technical system to achieve optimal performance levels.
- Responsible for maintenance and support of network hardware devices across the entire network. (LAN) adds, moves, changes and router maintenance, PBX configurations. Includes making changes to router switch and PBX to adapt to changing network and business environments.