Senior Network Consultant (closed)
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Follow us on Twitter and facebook!
Our client designs, develops and supports world class telecommunications networking products and services to communications service providers.
Senior Network Consultant
Based in Argentina
Solution Architect and technical lead for Consulting engagements.
Self directed for complex work assignments.
Will work directly with senior members of customer technical staff or management team.
Work closely with Sales account teams and customers in the solution development phase of Consulting engagements. Demonstrate expert knowledge of our client's best practices and Consulting Standards.
- 10+ year’s field or product experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong grasp of functional computer technology and equipment to which assigned.
- Proficient in hardware and software diagnostics.
- Strong understanding of telecommunications networks, with high level of knowledge on IP technology.
- Good verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Project management skills.
- Should speak Portuguese, English and Spanish
- Telecommunication or Electrical Engineer; BS Computer Science
Please note, only local candidates will be considered!
CVs to email@example.com please!