The candidate will be a member of a SharePoint portal team comprised of a team lead, developers, usability, and knowledge management experts. The SharePoint Developer will help implement an intranet portal that organizes enterprise information and provides convenient, single-point access to major third-party information systems, management tools, business intelligence capabilities, and enterprise content management capabilities.The SharePoint developer candidate that will fulfill the following daily responsibilities:
• Create, manage and deploy SharePoint templates, master pages, workflows, sites, pages, lists, libraries, scopes, views, columns, and web parts.
• Configure advanced SharePoint features such as audience targeting, content types, search, workflow, MySite capabilities, and MS Office integration.
• Manage custom code in C# and ASP.NET initiatives for the development of SharePoint templates and Web parts using Visual Studio .NET that can be deployed through Central Administrator.
• Have experience in the use of tools such as SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio .NET, SharePoint Designer, Groove, Office Communications Services, Project Server, Excel Services, and Windows Workflow Foundation,
• Provide technical expertise during the migration of reusable Web components from the PlumTree Portal to SharePoint Portal
• Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective procedures and systems requirements that meet business requirements to implement in various governance documents,
• Coordinate with OJP security and operations during installation and deployment of hardware and software on the development, test and production environment
• Lead SharePoint specific duties to assist in the harnessing of disparate SharePoint 2003/2007 sites into SharePoint 2010 sites.
6 to 9 years experience.
• Portal implementation and migration experience to include administration and operations
• Three or more years of work experience in a large systems environment. (500+ end users / 10+ servers)
• Hands on experience working with Microsoft’s 2003/2007 Office SharePoint Server platform and supporting technologies
• Experience with SQL Server, XML, C#, and ASP.Net
• Experience managing and configuring SharePoint templates, Masterpages, site collections, sites, and subsites using the Site Editor and Central Administrator,
• Experience working with virtualized environments within SharePoint, third-party workflow tools, enterprise content management capabilities, and .NET Webpart creation and conversion
• SharePoint Portal Certification is highly desired
• Experience with SQL Servers, Oracle database and
Oracle Application Server strongly desired