Market Manager & Business Analyst-India- GRS (closed)
MNC into Mfgr of Glass Fibre Reinforcement , Composite Material
Position Title : Market Manager & Business Analyst-India- GRS
Location : Mumbai
The Market manager is responsible for the growth in terms of turnover and gross margin of a specific segment for GRS business in India through the definition of the strategy for market segments and main action plans in terms of business development, marketing and sales.
The position reports to the Director – Sales and Marketing India
1. Knowing Our Customers/Commercial Sales
- Meets with key clients, maintaining relationships and negotiating closing deals being the sales representative for the market segment
- Reviews market analyses to determine customers’ needs
- Relationship with key customers
- Contract negotiations
- Market intelligence
- Knowledge of customers
- Market analyses quality and completeness
- Market share
2. Understanding the Market
Key responsibilities are:
- Define and develops applicable market
- Identify new market opportunities for products/applications that grow share or improve profitability based on this analysis
- Identifies and approaches prospects and build effective relationships to grow business
- Assess value propositions (including R&D programs, IP approach, routes to market) and prioritize the opportunities
- Develop strategy for the segment basis understanding of all aspects of the Market and the Value chain
- Develop new applications for Composites in the targeted segment
- Business case preparation, if required
- Clear and visible vision about Market Segment and execute it
- Invite investment in downstream fabrication to grow the market
3. Analysis of Business
Support the India Sales and Marketing Director to analyse the market and Business for all the segments and geographies and suggest strategies for sustained profitable growth
Key responsibilities are:
- Churn data on Sales and market to draw meaningful interpretations useful for business decisions
- Work closely with Regional Managers to develop better understanding of the market and company's business, with a view to evolve better strategies in the market place
- Make stand up presentations as back up to Sales and Marketing leader
- Work closely with Operations and Technical services teams to identify opportunities for Creating value for customers in the market – on behalf of the sales team
- Monitor and evaluate competitor moves with the help of inputs from Regional Managers
- Preparation of business report for the Sales and Marketing Director at defined frequency and as and when required
- Analytics to dissect data on market, customer segmentation, end market segmentation, products , imports to deliver high reports on, profitability, share , margins, growth and opportunities to guide the organization to more effective business decisions.
- Projects – Cross functional or within Sales and marketing team as and when required
- Make and deliver impactful presentations
- Timely delivery of reports
- Quality of analytics and inferences
- Initiative to take on assignments that deliver value to customers and organization
- Recommendations on Strategy that can be executed to deliver profitable growth for organization
- A minimum of 7 years in a commercial position with full accountability for own accounts and proven track record of New Business Development.
- Experience in a global environment.
- Undergraduate degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Experience in a technical environment, either operations or product development.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Hands on Experience of field sales in repeat selling industry
- Has a good knowledge of sales and marketing strategies and processes
- Has strong technical and process skills and is able to work with technical data to ensure factually based decisions are made
- Has sufficient financial knowledge to prepare and evaluate business propositions and the different decision options
- Has a good supply chain knowledge
- Is fluent in English
- Team player – Able to work effectively with people where there is no reporting relationship
- Ability to influence people through rationale and persuasion without any formal authority
- Ability to operate independently without supervision and without reports
- Sound commercial understanding
- Proven ability to network in a complex organization both internally and externally
Abilities and Personal Characteristics:
- Strong Intellect. Bright individual, with ability to combine analytical reasoning, creativity and judgment. Quick study, able to handle complex matters, with multiple initiatives going on simultaneously
- Highly Ethical. Can be trusted to do only the “right thing” for the employees, shareholders, Enjoys working hands-on and with others. Follows a balanced approach without compromising integrity.
- Entrepreneurship. Owns his business and is fully committed to growing his business in resourceful ways based on calculated risks.
- Results Oriented. Energetic, resourceful, with strong service orientation and positive can-do attitude. Fully committed to the job and to deliver outstanding work. Never satisfied with status-quo, continually striving for excellence.
- Analysis and decision making attitude.
- Puts needs of the business ahead of him/herself. Operates in a transparent way without a personal agenda.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
- Initiative - Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
Interested candidates are requested to pl share their resume with
Pioneer Management Consultant Pvt Ltd.
Assignment Incharge : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pl follow Pioneer at www.facebook.com/jobs.at.pioneer