SAP Lead Analyst- BW/BI Developer (closed)
SAP Lead Analyst- BW/BI Developer
- Provide SAP BW/BI functional and technical expertise during design, development, testing and implementation of BI projects.
- Partner with the business to understand the business process, gather and refine requirements. Translate business requirements into functional and technical solutions to meet the business needs.
- Create and maintain data objects for all BW/BI reporting structures including, but not limited to ODS objects, InfoObjects, InfoCubes, InfoProviders, Extractors, Process Chains, Open Hub, BEX Queries and Business Objects reports.
- Organize, execute, review and support unit, performance, integration/end to end, business acceptance and regression testing
- Develop design documents, functional and technical documentation in accordance with internal standards
- Work with Security team to design analysis authorizations/roles in BW and test with reports and users
- Performance tuning tasks in BW such as indexing, partitioning, aggregates
- Provide technical and functional day to day support of the BI environment. Participate in on-call support rotation and respond to/resolve support issues in a timely manner.
- Implement production fixes and enhancements
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities to minimize production issues.
· At least 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing- required
· ABAP experience with extractor enhancements and transformation routines-required
· Experience with SAP ECC- required
· Experience with SAP BW configuration/development- required
· Ability to work on call rotation- required
· Experience with BW 7.0+ preferred
· Experience with 3rd Party reporting tools, SAP Business Objects 4.0 preferred
Director of Recruiting
Staffing Technologies, LLC