Senior Denim Technical Designer (closed)
- Oversees timely operational functions related to product technical packages, fit development, evaluation and construction and timely pre-production approvals.
- Review and revises comprehensive construction standards and grade rule specifications as needed.
- Partner w/ Departmental DVP in the evaluation of current practices streamlining efforts to achieve categorical best practice standards.
- Partner w/ cross functional design and merchandising teams to ensure that fit and styling are brand relevant and customer appropriate.
- Partner w/ technical team in a timely manor for all product fit adjustments, proposed corrections and final grading.
- Manage and Assign duties and work load to technical assistants.
- Maintain accurate records, reports and supplier communications. .
- Evaluate job performance and develop category bench strength
- Train and mentor staff
- Partner w/ cross-functional production teams to ensure that fit approvals are prioritized.
- Must have 8-10 years experience in pattern making, fit, and grading.
- 3+ years experience managing personnel
- Degree in Textiles and Clothing preferred.
- Partner w/ Design and Merchandising teams to develop seasonal product.
- Thorough technical knowledge of denim fabric and garment construction.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Able to evolve and elevate construction/quality
Email Resume along with Salary to firstname.lastname@example.org