Senior Microbiologist (closed)
Senior Microbiologist required for growing pharmaceutical company. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and performance of the Microbiology Laboratory and for providing microbiological expertise and support to the site as required.
- Manage and control the microbial testing of pharmaceutical products for release.
- Ensure highest quality standards are maintained in areas of responsibility and that industry best practice is adopted in accordance with current GLP, GMP and regulatory body directives.
- Ensure all laboratory analysis is carried out in a safe, efficient and timely manner and ensure that systems and methods of analysis, sampling and testing are in place to allow for the generation of valid data.
- Ensure validity of all test methods in the laboratory are established and documented.
- Interact efficiently with other department managers/ directors.
- Plan and budget for future resources in the Microbiology Laboratory so that efficiency of performance can be maintained in a continuous and predictable manner.
- Manage and support the Microbiology Team.
The background required for this role is:
5 years managerial/supervisory pharmaceutical industrial experience
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a science related discipline (preferably Microbiology/Pharmaceutical Sciences
Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents.
Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence.
Please contact Fiona Keane at 091 507 502 or email email@example.com