Senior Java Software Engineer (closed)
Senior Java Software Engineer
Skills: OO Design, Java, Web Services, Strong SQL and Backend work, Bachelor's Degree
Pay Rate: Competitive Base + Bonus
Has your tech career stalled? Rev it up with this exciting/hot opportunity! Join a talented team of developers using the latest and greatest J2EE technologies as well as Open Source tools for a Service Oriented solution! Flexible work environment and fantastic opportunity with potential for Dev Manager career move! This is a direct hire/perm position that will prove technically challenging and rewarding!
- Engage in the design, implementation and deployment phases of SDLC.
- Design and implement new features for deployment across product line.
- Extend and support existing products and working new features.
- Perform code reviews.
- Perform development, unit testing, and application testing individually and in collaboration with the team.
- Manage versioning of code assets in a repository.
- Support problem resolution efforts by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about applications.
- Research and evaluate software (including open source libraries and 3rd party products) for inclusion in the development process.
- Document application design, implementation, and repair decisions.
- Communicate status to team members and manager.
Low-cost medical, dental, vision plans, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, 401K matching, 20 days PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!