Duration: Over 2 years
Location: Columbia SC OR Hartford, CT
"Under the general direction of a Senior Implementation Specialist, the Implementation Specialist is primarily responsible for using client’s proprietary toolset and applying software development techniques in the creation of insurance software solutions
Specifically, the Implementation Specialist will implement client requirements by interacting with team members and users, designing solutions, creating and maintaining ManuScripts, writing documentation, unit testing their work, and debugging issues within the ManuScripts.
The Implementation Specialist will work with minimal assistance and guide Implementation Specialists I if needed.
- Creates and implements components of an insurance system independently which can include User Interface, Rating, Forms, User Security, and TransAIndependently unit tests, debugs and corrects ManuScript issues with medium complexity
- Works closely with Insurance Specialists to ensure accurate product output
- Guides Implementation Specialist I, as needed, by answering technical questions of medium complexity
- Works collaboratively in a team environment
- Performs other duties as assigned