Client Service Representative (CSR) Manager - CEBU, (closed)
OUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM
Our TRUSTe Customer Support Team performs all post-sales activities that are required to fulfill and maintain TRUSTe’s products and services. These post-sales activities include performing privacy certifications and ensuring compliance among our customer base. We comprise a small team that is emphatic about creating and maintaining exceptional customer experiences by delivering services that continually add value for our clients and consumers from the moment they engage with us. TRUSTe and its customers make up the elite, impressive group of businesses who are frontiering online privacy as it becomes a common household term that is increasingly relevant for businesses, governments and consumers across the globe. We have fun and gain personal satisfaction as we implement our solutions across the Internet, mobile and advertising environments. We are passionate about identifying and solving on-line privacy challenges that face millions of people and businesses everyday. We operate and win as a team.
TRUSTe is augmenting its existing Customer Support Team that is currently based in San Francisco, CA, with 6 Customer Support Representatives (CSRs), which will include a working manager, in Cebu, Phillipines. This new TRUSTe team in the Cebu will perform back office operations that are critical for new and renewing customers and will be located in a TRUSTe office that is expected to grow to approximately 50 employees over 3 years. This team will mostly work normal business hours in Cebu (i.e., 8AM-5PM local time) but, at times, may be required to overlap with the San Francisco team. The main customer base for this Cebu team will be their counterparts in San Francisco, CA, who will directly interface with most customers. We are looking for energetic, smart people who want to be part of this new TRUSTe initiative!
CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVES in CEBU, PHILLIPINES
TRUSTe’s Customer Support Representatives (CSRs) in Cebu will perform critical work that directly supports TRUSTe’s new and existing customers. TRUSTe’s privacy-related products apply to businesses and consumers across web sites and mobile applications, as well as, cloud and advertising environments for all industries throughout the world. Primary activities that the CSR Team in Cebu will be responsible for include: completing customers’ privacy reports, checking customer installations to ensure they adhere to TRUSTe’s requirements, checking for trademark infringements, etc. Work that is completed by the CSR Team in Cebu will be provided to the Client Service Manager in San Francisco, who will communicate results and required action to the customer. Work that will be completed by the CSR Team in Cebu is critically important for TRUSTe’s privacy certifications and provides significant value to new and renewing customers.
- Effectively lead and manage a 5 to 10 person team in Cebu, Phillipines, that will be part of, and will ultimately report to a group based in San Francisco, CA, which will ultimately own and manage the client’s relationship and overall service delivery
- Manage the Cebu team’s workload by effectively assigning and ensuring successful completion per defined quantity- and quality-related service levels
- Communicate regularly, accurately and effectively with the team based in San Francisco, CA
- Demonstrate sound business judgment and decision-making skills in day-to-day problem-solving and escalation activities
- Continually earn respect from your customers, peers and colleagues through daily interactions
- Ensure that the CSR Team in Cebu consistently delivers TRUSTe’s products and services in a manner that continually enhances service delivery and customer satisfaction metrics
- Be able to effectively work with small and large customers across all industries and to demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of customers’ businesses
- Demonstrated ability to define and implement solutions that enhance customer happiness and save time and money for all
- Compose and deliver training to the CSR Team in Cebu that enables all team members to complete work that is deemed invaluable by TRUSTe’s customers and show continuous improvement
- Take on new initiatives that help TRUSTe or its customers exceed goals or expectations
- Demonstrated exceptional time- and people-management skills
- Be able to get along with and proactively manage all personality types and to drive win/win solutions and environments with everyone most of the time
- Lead a team that identifies and meets commitments consistently
- Demonstrated analytical and intuitive capabilities in problem diagnosis and resolution
- An ability to analyze complex environments and define, monitor, and effectively communicate action plans that drive forward progress
- Has led and implemented a major project or change-management initiative successfully
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office applications and Internet technologies (HTML, FTP, cookies, web beacons, etc.)
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- A desire to learn more about online privacy and to be the focal point for the Cebu Team to resolve questions or issues that arise
- BA/BS required and 3+ years of prior management experience, preferably with a remote team
- Project/Program Management experience a plus
- CIPP certification a plus
TRUSTe is the market leader in privacy management solutions, enabling businesses to optimize their e-commerce, mobile, cloud, social, and advertising channels. We are best known for our green Certified Privacy Seal now displayed on over 4,000 websites (including Apple, Disney, Groupon, Verizon, and Zynga) and seen bymillions of customers each year. We are experiencing rapid growth driven by the increased use of customer data to power new online channels like targeted ads, mobile apps, and cloud services – and the corresponding demands from consumers and regulators for more transparency and control over this data usage. Businesses turn to TRUSTe to build / protect their brand, maintain compliance, and increase sales. We have strong financials, are backed by leading venture capital firms (including Accel), and have a deep and talented executive team including veterans from AOL, HP, Double Click, Google, VeriSign, and Yahoo. Learn more at www.truste.com.
We feature a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that places heavy emphasis on innovation, teamwork, and an ongoing commitment to making the internet a safe and productive place to do business. We work hard and we play hard. We offer the traditional benefits – health insurance, a 401(k) with a match, life insurance, short term and long term disability and a competitive base and bonus program.
To all recruitment agencies: TRUSTe does not accept unsolicited agency resumes without executing a staffing services agreement and commencing a specific search by TRUSTe’s human resources department. Please do not forward resumes to TRUSTe’s career jobs alias or its employees. TRUSTe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.