Title: Business Process Analyst (Remedy Consultant)
Location: Cedar Rapids IA
Duration: 12 months + 6 months possible extension
The Service Management ProgrammerAnalyst position will work with a cross functional team of Process and System Analyst resources to ensure the successful implementation and stabilization of the Remedy 7.6.04 application along with the processes it supports.
The person fulfilling this opening will be involved in design, development, and testing of required customizations to the Remedy 7.6.04 application. This upgrade will directly affect approximately 400 IT people using the application day to day and another 22,000 employees who will be using some features of the application.
• Confer and coordinate with other software developers when modifications are required to multiple modules or applications
• Analyze, design, develop, and test simple applications or portions of more complex applications.
• Works on assigned tasks under direct or moderate supervision
• Expected to coordinate activities with support personnel and other team members
• Experience installing and upgrading BMC Remedy ITSM 7.6.04
• Extensive experience with Service Request Management 7.6.04
• Extensive experience with BMC Remedy Atrium CMDB 7.6.04
• Experience creating workflow; Experience configuring and creating BMC Dashboards in version 7.6.x.
• Experience configuring BMC Analytics for BSM Version 7.6.04.
• Prior experience working with ITSM Foundational Data and Data Management Tool
• Prior Experience with Technical Requirements Gathering
• Individual must have extensive experience of ITSM 7.6.x applications.
- Experience with MS Server 2008 and MS SQL 2008 Preferred/MS Server 2003 and MS SQL 2005
• Prior AR System and ITSM Troubleshooting Experience Required
• BMC Remedy Asset Management, BMC Remedy Service Desk, BMC Remedy Change Management
- 5+ years with ITSM
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
• Experience implementing AR System 7.6.04 and the ITSM 7.6.04 Suite
• ITIL/ITSM v3 certification
• Remedy developer certification
• Prior Load-Balancing Experience Preferred
319 297 7530 EXT 148 OR 319 210 9220