ETL Developer (closed)
Experienced Data Modeler with Health Care Domain experience responsible for the analysis, design and creation of all ETLs required for the management of an Operational Data Store for a $2B healthcare Insurance Provider.
- Mirth Connect HL7 product experience is a must!
- Analysis, Design and Build of Logical and Physical Data Models
- Knowledge of both Entity Relational Models, and Dimensional Models.
- Specific Modeling experience in Health Care working with Member, Provider, Claims and Utilization Management Data Domains preferred.
- Strong understanding of ETL tools and their use.
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI, OLAP, ROLAP) tools.
- Extensive experience with SQL and ability to develop complex schemas such as Reporting Services and Integration Services (SSRS/SSIS).
- Extensive development experience working in .NET framework architecture
- Pluses: such as Business Objects, Microstrategy, MS Analysis Services.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or similar discipline/ work experience, Masters Degree a plus.
5+ years’ as a Data Modeler. Experience working in HealthCare and Claims Processing is a huge plus. Hands on technical experience with CA ERWin, Microsoft SQL 2005/2008 or other RDBMS product and previous DBA and development experience is preferred.
Strong soft skills in the following areas:
Self Starter, Analytical, Business Processes, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Team Player, strong verbal, and written skills. English is required and Spanish a plus.