Accounts Officer (closed)
Globally renowned Investment Bank, based in the heart of the City of London is going through a period of expansion. The Accounts department are looking to add another team member to work on the following:
- Invoice payments (in conjunction with purchase ledger)
- Issuing currency payment instructions
- Maintaining bank accounts
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Expense journals
- Maintain fixed asset register + accruals
- Assist with preparation of financial statements, corporation tax, VAT returns, monthly management accounts, information packs, annual budgets, audit requirements, employee benefit returns and settlement agreements.
To qualify for this excellent opportunity, you will ideally have been working for 2 years in an accounts function within Financial Services. The role is not a pure purchase ledge position as it is a generalist accounts function, will suit someone who is in the process of starting/continuing their accountancy exams whilst study support is offered. This is a great position for someone to carry out whilst doing studying as it will keep them challenged for the next couple of years.