Business Analyst - State Long term project - Richmond, VA/Jackson, MS (closed)
Major Position Responsibilities:
A professional, who has a broad knowledge of requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, conversion, implementation, documentation, and maintenance work. The candidate will be responsible for interpreting business needs and translates those needs into system requirements. The candidate must have experience writing business specifications that will be used by the technical staff for system development. The candidate must be competent to work on fairly complex assignments (and/or portions of larger, complex systems). The candidate generally works under deadlines and should be capable of handling heavy workloads, and operating with only general supervision. The candidate must provide occasional functional guidance to less experienced staff.
An experienced Business Analyst to perform work of considerable difficulty in the analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of complex mainframe systems. Other tasks may include creating use cases, creating requirement analysis documents, creating detail specification documents, resolving production problems, and developing user acceptance test plans.
• Strong oral and written communications skills. Will be required to create analysis and design documents as part of our development life-cycle.
• Working within a project team, the Business Analyst is responsible for technical project consultation, initiation, collection and documentation of client business and functional requirements, solution alternatives, functional design, testing and implementation support.
• Responsible for the management of all activities related to the successful planning, documenting, and testing of all work performed by the team.
• Provides detailed direction and performs specialized analysis and research of systems modifications to solve any scope problem or enhancement.
• Can successfully function within a project team or work independently.
• Should have good experience in gathering technical/functional requirements.
• Should have good experience on “Managed Care”/Medicaid/Managed Care.
• Ability to translate business requirements into system functional specifications.
• Minimum of four years college (Bachelors degree) with at least seven years experience in project related work, systems analysis and a systems development environment.
• Requires a complete understanding of a project life cycle methodology.
• Must have at least 5 years of Mainframe or client server experience within a health claim environment specifically dealing with Medicare, Medicaid or pharmacy claims.
• Full life cycle development experience is important (SDLC).
S2Tech in association with other fortune 100 companies has worked on around 20 different state healthcare projects up till now. Presently we involved in about 10 more state healthcare projects. S2tech has impeccable track record of executing State and Federal projects
S2Tech is a global IT Services company providing support to clients in diverse industry sectors. We are expertise in Healthcare domain and hold extensive experience in being part of executing various State Healthcare projects (States like MO, GA, MS, NC, VA, TN, WY, WA, MA etc).
Thanks & Regards
720 Spirit| 40 Park Drive|
Chesterfield| Missouri - 63005 |USA
Phone : 636-333-0636 Extn: 303