Collaboration Architect (closed)
Report this Job
- Assist in the selection and implementation of a content management system.
- Do platform support and customization of a CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) implementation.
- Assist in the selection of a new wiki platform (such as Confluence) and convert current content and customizations to the new platform.
- Assist in the selection and implementation of new blogging and forums platform (such as Drupal Commons).
- Assist in the selection and implementation of a new search engine (such as Solr).
- Do platform support and customization of a ticketing system (Jira).
- Be the Back up for a Linux Based High Performance Computing infrastructure.
- Linux (Configuration, Monitoring/Logging, Troubleshooting, Virtualization)
- Apache, specifically experience configuring and managing Vhosts
- SQL Database, MySQL preferred
- PHP and Python scripting languages
- Java stack administration
- Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Instant Messaging
The position will provide the opportunity to broaden or develop skills in:
- A unified communications suite of instant messaging, VOIP, video conferencing and e-mail
- Facilities management software, specifically dashboard creation and system integration
- Windows based collaboration platforms
- Development languages
- Visualization Tools
To do well you must be:
- A scripter as well as an administrator.
- Someone with a bias for unification and integration of related systems.
- Customer needs focused.
- A champion for collaboration and communication amongst technologists.
- Interested in working with both open source and commercial products.
- A mediator between people who communicate and design and those who architect technical systems.